Power Amino Acids® and Factor4 Health in Aging
George A. Scheele, M.D.
Factor4 provides more than 25 health benefits for aging individuals in the community as well as those in Retirement Homes, Nursing Homes, Extended Care Facilities and Hospice Settings:
With the highest nutrient index in the nutrition industry, Factor4 optimizes body weight in both directions:
- Factor4 may effectively reduce excess body weight in overweight individuals due to its Appetite Taming properties, which block food cravings, hunger attacks, famished states and eating binges.
- Factor4 may add weight to undernourished individuals by stimulating anabolic health.
Factor4 Health includes a large number of additional health benefits as Factor4 Weight Control®:
- Tames appetite to prevent food cravings that lead to overweight disorders and obesity
- Builds muscle to enhance body strength and definition while combatting catabolic states that lead to premature weight loss during the aging process.
- Burns fat by balancing the metabolic pathways that regulate fat metabolism.
- Boosts energy to stimulate activity, stamina, endurance, and performance without sugar, caffeine, or alcohol.
- Combats dehydration by increasing fluid intake.
- Combats dry mouth by coating mucous membranes.
- Increases the efficiency of digestive health by stimulating gallbladder contractions and secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Provides a natural cleanse to the GI tract which increases bowel regularity.
- Promotes beauty health by stimulating hair and nail growth and improving the health, color and vascularity of skin.
- Combats chronic degenerative diseases associated with the Metabolic Syndrome.
- Combats type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar, reducing insulin requirements, and normalizing hemoglobin A1c (HgA1c) that lowers the risk of retinal disease (blindness), kidney failure (dialysis and kidney transplantation), and peripheral vascular disease (amputations).
- Combats metabolic risk factors associated with lipid disorders, including high LDL levels, low HDL levels, high LDL/HDL levels and high levels of triglycerides.
- Combats high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease, including heart attack, stroke and peripheral vascular disease.
- Combats arthritis, including osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Combats autoimmune diseases, including Psoriasis, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Crohn‘s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Lupus Erythematosis.
- Combats viral infections that predispose patients to bacterial infections, including pneumonia.
- Combats influenza as well as the common cold by improving the innate immune system.
- Helps to eradicates superficial fungal infections in the ear canal and on toenails.
- Improves wound healing from superficial lacerations, major operations or torn ligaments and tendons associated with joint injuries throughout the body.
- Optimizes the healing of chronic bed sores.
- Combats certain types of cancer, including breast, prostate, colon and endometrial cancer.
- Combats anger, rage and aggression, stress, anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
- Increases mental focus and sharpens memory.
- Promotes sound sleep by relaxing muscles and stimulating non-REM patterns of brain activity.
- Treats alcohol dependency and addiction by (i) combating the negative effects of alcohol, (ii) promoting alcohol recovery, and (iii) providing an effective replacement for alcohol.
George A. Scheele, M.D.
Dr. Scheele is a world-renowned physician, inventor, author and two-time Nobel Associate, who has pioneered in understanding the critical role of amino acids in regulating metabolic health and body weight. He recently introduced Factor4 Weight Control® with essential ingredients to treat the four nutritional traps that lead to overweight disorders and obesity.
As a graduate of Princeton University and Johns Hopkins Medical School he served as Professors of Medicine on the faculties of The Rockefeller University, Yale University School of Medicine and Harvard Medical School. Dr. Scheele invented new concepts and techniques which “cracked the code” in understanding how Power Amino Acids® correct the deficiencies in amino acids, positive-charged proteins, and metabolic pathways that normalize body weight and restore metabolic health.
A pioneer in the development of the fields of Cell Biology and Molecular Biology and their impact on understanding chronic human diseases, he participated in work that won two Nobel Prizes in Medicine awarded in 1974 and 1999.
As a leader in nutritional science and medical research with 40 years of innovative scientific research and 10 years of breathtaking achievements in the fields of obesity and metabolic disease, Dr. Scheele’s passion has always been to “Make the World a Better Place”. After moving to La Jolla in 1998, he has utilized his vast experience to develop superior health-care products for individuals living in today’s fast-paced world.
Dr. Scheele is currently the Founder, President, and CEO of NovaLife, Inc. a San-Diego based biotech company that has pioneered in the development of innovative health-care products for people who suffer from obesity and metabolic diseases, including diabetes, lipid disorders, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorders, and aging.
Confidential Document: All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher.
Disclaimer: This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease by the use of pharmaceutical drugs. As a dietary supplement, with all natural ingredients, considered to be “generally regarded as safe” (GRAS), Factor4 is intended only to improve health and wellness in the organs and tissues throughout the body. Comments and notations, derived from testimonials and limited human studies, have not been evaluated by the FDA. All results stated in this white paper and on our website(s) are actual results from real customers or individuals included in our clinical trials. Individual results may vary depending on personal goals and use.