Factor4 with Kale++
This was SOME Smoothie - Great Fresh Taste
- 3 scoops F4
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 Tbs. Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 1-1/2 Cup Cut Kale
- 1 stalk of Celery
- 1" slice of fresh Ginger, peeled
- Juice of ½ of lime
- 1 Red Orange peeled
- 3 shakes of Ground Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- I like crunchy and enjoyed the Kale in tiny little pieces.
- Others may prefer them fully blender shredded.
- Amazing beautiful green color.
Now this smoothie looks so healthy. I’m thrilled to try this. Thanks for the recipe.